Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10 days and counting

I am in Denver for my final 10 days before departing for Kenya.   It has been a long process to get to this point and now departure and the start of this great adventure is only days away.   I will enjoy my days with Russ, Shannon and Lucy, Betsy and Dave and Katie and Janiene.   It will be great to have the family together before I say kwa heri (goodbye) to all.  I hope that this is just the first of my many entries to keep you posted on my journey.   Let me know if you successfully access this blog, because as many of you know, I am hardly computer literate!!!   Take care, and stay in touch.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Sounds like you made it safe and sound! So glad to hear you are finally there. Looking forward to hearing about how the training is going.

So proud of you!!!!

Eileen Left said...

Sister Patricia,
You have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. Godspeed, my friend as you embark upon this extraordinary adventure. Don't forget to FILL THE VOIDS!
Love,
Beck
(Eileen Left)

Eileen Left said...

Hey Betsy and Katie,
Do you think your mom has changed her underwear yet?
Eileen Left

Unknown said...

Just had soup at Grateful Bread. Missed solving the world's problems over warm soup and bread. Cold winter days have me wanting to go the Ross with you.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing your adventure on your blog. Glad to see you are able to post to it!!!

Deb :)

Unknown said...

Hi, Pat, on Monday, November 17. I went to 2 movies and 2 movie talks at the Ross this weekend -- one on government secrecy and one on Native American civil rights. Both movies and movie talks were excellent. I miss sharing the Ross with you, but I know you'll be back at the Ross some time.

We all love you and are soooo proud of you.

Sinda

My Great Family

My Great Family
Katie, Shannon, Lucy, Pat, Russ, Betsy

Contact Information

My email address is:    p_novak@hotmail.com

My snail mail address will be:
Pat Novak, PCV
        PO Box 539
        Tala   90131
  Kenya